Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Happy Birthday in heaven, to my sweet Phil and to our dear Barbara.

Sweetie, may your birthday be as beautiful as you are, enjoy all of heaven's beauties and come to visit me in my dreams when you can. I still miss you, and need you, and love you, always and forever.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes NatriceRomeo, andrew, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry my Happy Birthday wishes and Avatar change is a few days late.
    I took my wife away for her birthday (she also shares her birthday on the 7th July)

Missed but never forgotten.
    Diagnosed April 1995

4. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilders View Post
    Sorry my Happy Birthday wishes and Avatar change is a few days late.
    I took my wife away for her birthday (she also shares her birthday on the 7th July)

Missed but never forgotten.
    Thank you so much for your wishes and great avatar. Blessings to your wife. How are you doing ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought I'd be 2 days early to make up for being a few days late last year -
    Happy Heavenly Birthdays Phil and Barbara.

Alysia, sorry for taking almost a year to reply, I am doing quite well. My not-so-new kidney is doing very well. I have now been diagnosed with fybromyalgia which makes perfect sense as treatments for my many illnesses have rarely made me actually feel any better.

We went to Las Vegas at the end of April and renewed our vows. We then drove a good section of Route 66, stopping off at many places, including the Grand Canyon. Then we headed to Phoenix via Sedona. From there we flew into Orlando to meet up with the kids and visited a few themeparks.

How are things for you in Isreal? We hear of all the terrible things, but don't know exactly how it's effecting people like you. Hope you're safe and well.
    Diagnosed April 1995

7. Likes Alysia, Dirty Don liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy heavenly birthdays to My beautiful Phil and to our dear Barbara !

Hi gilders,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for remembering and writing and caring.

Happy Birthday to your wife as well !

I am so glad to hear that your kidney is good and that you had such a wonderful and romantic trip.

Things in Israel are rough. I dont live in an area where there are often direct rockets shootings, but we can hear explosions from a city 15 minutes drive away. There are almost always airplanes flying above, day and night. I am calm unless we have sirenes. Then it is beyond my ability. My WG behaves but my Colitis reacts badly.

If the war in the North will be wider we will be the next.

And we had that night when Iran shoot rockets, a night when The Lord guarded us, like he promised on psalm 91.

I am not writing much if any to friends abroad unless I know that they support Israel. One of the most devestating, disgusting, shocking and heart breaking thing for me is to find out that people that I have considered to be decent are actually Nazis' supporters. I can't handle it. I understand now how The Holocaust happened. Those who remain silent are also responsible.

If people want to know the truth they are invited to check this post

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/bYP...ibextid=oFDknk

It is my page, btw, and one needs to press on all comments in order to see them all. I hope the link works.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

9. Likes gilders liked this post
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899