My name is Steve, Recently dx as a wedgie on 19-12-2011, Only thing I new about a wedgie before that was what we used to give and get as kids when we were at school, I have been reading this site for a few days now and have learnt so much from you all and feel 100% more confident in dealing with it now, cant thank you all enough for all your stories, helps so much mentally when your talking with people that know what your going through.

I have been up all night have insomnia tonight, have not been getting it every night but only been on the meds for 7 days. The kidneys are what copped it with me, dropped down to 12% function, up to 20% yesterday and creatanine is starting to drop heaps already so all heading in the right direction so far, few swellings here and there in the hands, shoulders, feet and knees but the pred soon put them at rest.

I am on 100mg meth and 60mg pred and all the rest of the lollies they give you to protect or keep at bay all the other gremlins that want to attack you, they always say the cure is sometimes worse than the disease, in our case hopefully they will find a cure.

I have a pretty weird or funny sense of humor how ever you take it, and I come out with some different sayings every now and then that maybe some of you wont get or understand, Just know that I will be trying to keep a positive attitude and a sense of humor to what is a shitty situation for all of us.

I will leave you all for the time being with by best wishes and sincere thanks for the support and look forward to everyone kicking wedgies arse in 2012, also here is a little food for thought.

Life is a **** sandwhich you just have to get use to eating the crust

Take Care Talk Soon

Steve