User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On Oprah today........

Doug Guest

Default She have a pet bunny? (Of the opposite sex of Barley?)

Great! I was beginning to think we were like unicorns or leprechauns: Myths; each others' fantasies, perhaps; singular unto ourselves, all other Weggies a Prednisone delusion we can't shake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is so bizarre - although I don't think my Facebook friend is a member of this forum, I've just logged on and she has suggested meeting up some time soon! I'm sorting it out with her now and will let you know how we get on.

Doug, are you trying to tell me unicorns don't exist?!

Doug Guest

Default uh...!

Of course they do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug,

MN and Nebraskaare not that far from each other...maybe someday we will meet?
    Lisa

Doug Guest

Lisa- From here, it's a good two day trip to the Twin Cities. By car. By plane, I'd fly to Denver, then to the Twin Cities, then... Sioux City, Iowa, is on neutral ground, and is about a good one day drive from where I live.
    Theoretically, It could happen!

Whhoooee! Coffee brewer just signalled coffee's done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug, just noticed your bunny comment and yes my fellow WG friend does have a rabbit of the opposite sex called Dexter!
    Also we both have 2 rats so it's a match made in heaven.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    Doug, just noticed your bunny comment and yes my fellow WG friend does have a rabbit of the opposite sex called Dexter!
    Also we both have 2 rats so it's a match made in heaven.
    OooooooowoooooooOOOO! That you two both have WG is unlikely, that you both have pet bunnies is improbable, that they are of the opposite sex is a bit more improbable, that you both have pet RATZ.....! Rats are nice, too, if not of the wild Norwegian variety. I remember one named Barney! (Notice demon rabbit has a bit of a rat trail....)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Doug the coincidences don't end there - my friend Dyllan's rabbit is called Dexter, I have a guinea pig of the very same name. She used to have a rat named Domino, the rabbit I lost just before being diagnosed with WG was called... Domino!

Rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, cats, dogs - I love all things furry! Rats are fantastic little things that are great to watch, however I don't handle mine very often now as there are few nasty things you can catch from them. Fine for someone with a robust immune system, not good for a weggie.

I am meeting Dyllan next Thursday in a local Starbucks of all places (yes they're all over England now too) for a hour's chat or so.

Doug Guest

Default They exist!

I told you before unicorns, erm, exist merely to humo(u)r you! With this collection of improbabilities you and your friend Dyllan have run up, I'm starting to believe you just may run into one at Starbucks! Or, find out you are long-separated identical twins! And that your birth name is Nallyd!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Luce,

Now this is definately a coincidence! I had a rat (named Daisy) and raised guinea pigs for many years. I had too many to mention their names...but I remember my favorite one was Velveteen and I had an Amos with red eyes.
    I like the furry creatures as well, but cats are out of the questions as they make me sneeze and cry alot.
    Lisa

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast