I'm baaaack...

Very nice to be home and catching up with all you fine folks. Thanks to you all for the nice wishes and kind words.

Things are improving and now that I'm back on cyclophosphamide I know that it'll be OK in no time. Oh, the irony. I was so stoked to get off it at the end of October and now I'm pushing to get on it, and quite excited about it too. I'm not on any antibiotics as the doc thinks now that it was the Dapsone that is elevating my liver enzymes. It's funny because I'm such a geek (I went to the ER and was talking to the docs there and showed them my 'uber geek spreadsheet' with ALL of my bloodwork results since June 14 - they had a good chuckle) when it comes to looking things up, but I never once thought to look up Dapsone. It apparently has a tendency to mess with the liver. It's also used to treat leprosy, which is great cuz at least my nose wont fall off.

We'll see what happens with the bloodwork in the next few days, and hopefully I can get onto something that will protect my fragile little lungs.

All the best to you all, and I hope this season of flu's and uncertainty and head pains, and joint pains and flares and chunks is soon gone and replaced with joy and laughter and giving and receiving and love and frolic.